1. Look at the Preamble closely. It lays down certain objectives. Name the articles of the Constitution which try to implement each of these objectives.
2. The Preamble is the keynote to the Constitution. When in doubt, parliament and courts refer to it to throw light on the Constitution. Some of these objectives are ignored by the Constitution itself and
some have been ignored in constitutional practice and some have been perverted. Comment.
3. Of Addison it was remarked that he had conceived several times but delivered no time. To which parts of the Constitution would you apply this comment
4. The Government is very confused between Socialism and the Welfare State. Do you agree?
5. What if India had decided to be fully Gandhian in thought, word and deed at independence.
Answers may be posted during the course of the week
Note: Those who are not students of the Institute may join this site, as well as daily on line class on Telegram 8AM-7PM Monday to Friday.
Contact the Administrator : phone 9980566340